Good Fibers - Gift and Wedding RegistryWelcome to Good Fibers' Gift and Wedding Registry. We are pleased to offer the opportunity to you, whether you're setting up your own special event or shopping for others and looking to find the perfect green and eco-friendly gifts.
Search for a gift registryYou will need the name of the registered party and the month/year of the event. Click on "Gift Registry Search". After locating the registry you can view and choose items selected by the registrant. *Hint- When searching for a name in the registry, add the first three letters of the first and last name. This makes finding the party easier. Locate a registry now
You will need -
* Name of the registered party (first three letters of the first and last name)
* Go to "Gift Registry Search"
Benefits:* Set up your registry and shop from your home 24 hours a day.
* Update your registry any time.
* Enjoy the small "boutique feel" where we get to know you.
* Enclosure cards for your invitations.
* A choice between "gift wrapping" or the "eco-gift"
* Completion savings- receive 10% off of items remaining on your registry or other items for 1 year.
* "Bonus" -You'll receive a gift certificate for 5% of your guests purchases total from your registry to spend as you wish at Good Fibers or choose a charity for a donation to be made in your name.
* A Thank you list of gifts and by whom they were purchased will be provided.
* You can choose to have a picture and wedding info posted on our upcoming weddings page. (Coming soon)
**eco-gift - all gifts are tied with satin ribbon and tagged with the givers name. Then sent together in a basket. Eco-friendly, saves boxes, paper and consolidated shipping.
To set up a gift registry-* Set up an "Account" (name, address and email), log in.......
* Log in to "My Account". Return to "My Account"
* Set up "Event Information" (name of event, description, date), this is in your account, on the registry tab.
* Shop for items on the website, select the quantity/size/color and select to "add to the registry" located below the add to cart button.
* View your own registry through "My Account" and select "Registry" OR
* Go to "Search Registry", look up your registry to verify your choices are viewable to your guests. This is the best view to use.
* Have Fun!
**Note - Please use care to choose the quantity, color and size of a particular item and select "add to registry". For example when selecting towels, you may choose "Light Chocolate" and want 4 bath sheets, 4 bath towels, 4 hand towels and 8 wash cloths. Select each of these sizes in the desired number and color, then select "add to registry". View your registry to confirm your selection.
We welcome your call at 541.206.9515 if you have any questions.